Contact Us
About Us
Personal Injury
Criminal Defense
 Legal Question?
Helpful Links
Directions & Map

Do I need an attorney for my injury case? 

That is the question many of my clients ask me first.  If you have been hurt in an auto, motorcycle or truck wreck you may need an attorney to recover a fair and just amount to reimburse you for your medical bills and pain and suffering.  If you have been injured through the fault of another you may need an attorney to help you recover a fair amount to reimburse you for your damages.   

You need an attorney who is interested and capable of working on your injury claim.  Early in my career I represented insurance companies defending them against people who were injured through no fault of their own.  Insurance companies are in business to make money and they know how to keep it.  The insurance companies DO NOT want you to talk to an attorney first. You need an attorney interested in cases like yours with experience dealing with insurance companies.

Free Case Evaluations

Please feel free to call us at 816-532-2345 if you have questions about hiring an attorney.  I am happy to discuss your injuries and the facts of your claim with you to help you decide what to do.  Believe it or not, I went to law school to not only earn a good living as a lawyer for my family, but to help people.  Our office does not accept the case of every potential client who contacts us, but we will do our best to review it and help you resolve it.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Do I need an attorney for my criminal case?

If you have been charged with committing a crime you need to consult an attorney prior to deciding how to proceed with your case.  We do not charge for an initial consultation.  The prosecution is required to prove that you are guilty.  The fact that you have been charged is not proof that you are guilty.  An attorney experienced in criminal defense should review all evidence concerning your case whether you face Felony or Misdemeanor Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) or Driving Under the Influence (DUI) charges, theft, drug or any other charges you may be facing. 

You need a lawyer who will work for you.  Early in my career as a young lawyer I prosecuted cases both at the state and city levels in both Missouri and Kansas.  The prosecutors know how to work their cases.  You need a defense attorney who knows how to defend cases like yours. 

Feel free to call 816-532-2345 regarding any questions related to your case.

Our office routinely handles cases throughout Clay, Platte, Clinton, Jackson and Lafayette Counties in Missouri and throughout Kansas. We are available for cases throughout Missouri and Kansas.